Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions contain legal obligations and The London Storyteller encourages you to read them carefully. It is under these Terms and Conditions that bookings are made and accepted by The London Storyteller. Unless otherwise stated, any purchases made through www.thelondonstoryteller.com are subject to these Terms & Conditions. When a Customer makes a booking it will be deemed they have accepted the Terms & Conditions on behalf of all individuals included in the booking and consents to these Terms & Conditions by using www.thelondonstoryteller.com. No alterations or variations to these Terms & Conditions will be accepted unless agreed in writing by The London Storyteller.
Accident or Loss
Please take care of all personal property. The London Storyteller will not be liable for any theft, loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to negligence by The London Storyteller, in which case our liability is limited (except for death or personal injury) for damages to a maximum of the refund of the ticket price. This excludes Mobile Devices and Cameras operated by The London Storyteller for the purpose of Videography or Photography with the permission of the Customer and in such instances the liability is wholly that of the Customer. Where any material loss or injury is suffered as part of an activity provided by a third party supplier, the Customer agrees that any pursuit of liability will be limited solely to the relevant third party supplier and agrees to indemify The London Storyteller against any pursuit of any responsibility.
Each Customer is responsible for maintaining their safety at all times. By agreeing to take part on the tour or as part of a programme of experiences, all Customers are agreeing to listen to the safety instructions given by the Guide and to exercise due care and attention whilst walking.
Customer Conduct & Safety
The London Storyteller may, at our discretion, require any person to be excluded from a tour if The London Storyteller deems his or her conduct to be offensive or a nuisance to other Customers. The London Storyteller also reserves the right to refuse access to participate on a particular tour should circumstances be deemed to compromise tour safety.
The prices appearing on the website are the current rates and can change with no prior notice. Once a Customer has booked a tour with The London Storyteller, the Customer will not be required to pay any difference in the event of a price increase and The London Storyteller will not refund the balance of any price reduction. Our tours are all offered on a private and exclusive basis.
Unless specifically stated in the Service description of the tour or otherwise confirmed through written communication, all other expenses including subsistence and entry fees are payable by the Customer.
Cancellations by Customers
It is not possible to make changes to existing bookings, unless The London Storyteller receives no less than one week in advance, in writing, to email@example.com
Once a tour has been booked The London Storyteller will offer a refund 50% subject to any such cancellation being made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than two weeks (seven days) in advance of the start time. Within seven days of the tour booking no refund will be provided. This does not include circumstances in which fees paid are related to the planning and development of a tour or experience.
Cancellations by The London Storyteller
In the unlikely event of a tour being cancelled by The London Storyteller we will offer an alternative tour date or refund with the exception of circumstances beyond the control of The London Storyteller such as but not limited to disruption to travel, industrial action, civic unrest, public health and bad weather.
Arriving late for a tour
The tour will start at the time that it was booked to start. Typically, we allow 30 minutes at the allotted starting point before considering the tour a ‘no show’.
If you are not happy with the tour and would like to request a refund, please state your reasons clearly in an email to email@example.com. This does not include Customers who failed to turn up for their tour at the designated time or bad weather. Refunds are entirely at the discretion of The London Storyteller.
Special Terms Relating To Our Services Relating To The Coronavirus (Covid-19 Global Pandemic)
Owing to the current Covid-19 Global Pandemic please note we are currently operating with the following terms and conditions:
- We are currently limiting parties to no more than four guests per tour or experience.
- Guests who have been in close contact with anyone displaying Coronavirus symptons or have experienced themselves within the past 14 days prior to the commencement of a booking must report this to The London Storyteller in writing prior to the date the tour or experience is booked for.
- Guests who are travelling from overseas originating from locations which do not have an Air Bridge in place are expected to observe UK government regulations regarding quarantine (e.g. for a 14 day period) prior to attending any tour or experience hosted by The London Storyteller.
- The London Storyteller requires all Customers to carry and use face masks as well as hand sanitiser, as per UK Government recommendations and regulations.
- Customers must ensure that they maintain two metres distance from the Host (The London Storyteller) at all times.
- The London Storyteller retains full and sole discretion to modify itineraries and the method by which its Tours and Experiences (products) are delivered this includes but is not limited choosing not to use Public Transport and Private Hire vehicles, attending tastings and visting attractions indoors, as well as visiting locations where it is not possible socially distance or where doing so may cause on obstruction on pavements, sidewalks and other public spaces. The London Storyteller strongly recommends to its Guests that they choose a Bespoke Tour when booking for the foreseeable future.
- In the event of cancellation owing to an increase in the current UK Government threat level (at Level 3 of 5 in time of writing) or of a localised lockdown affecting anywhere in the the South East of England or any other UK Government restriction as yet undefined at time of publishing these Terms & Conditions (25th July 2020), as well as but not limited other events such as civil unrest, industrial action, acts of terrorism ; The London Storyteller reserves the right to cancel without notice. In such circumstances The London Storyteller may offer Customers a rescheduled date where possible within the next seven days or compensation in the form of a Voucher at the full value of the Tour or Experience valid for six months from the date of the Tour or Experience or a 50% refund of the Ticket price not including any expense incurred by The London Storyteller.
- The London Storyteller offers no guarantee or warranty on the services provided by or availability of 3rd Party suppliers such as but not limited attractions, restaurants and transport suppliers at this current time.
- Where Guests do not comply with these Terms & Conditions or where The London Storyteller defines that the environment in which the Tour or Experience is unsafe, The London Storyteller has the right to suspend the Tour or Experience.
Special Offer: Terms & Conditions for “Awesome August”
This Special Offer is valid from 25/07/2020 until 1st September 2020 offering 20% off Bespoke tours including Half and Full Day experiences, as well as extended or multi-day tours. The Special Offer is limited to tours during the same period.
The London Storyteller reserves the right to withdraw or modify this offer at any time.
The London Storyteller commits to honour bookings made in this period for the specified Bespoke Tours through TheLondonStoryteller.com.
Customers will use the code “August20” at the checkout to activate the Special Offer, unless the booking is made directly with The London Storyteller via other forms of communication specifically via Facebook Messenger, Telephone and Email.
The Special Offer is limited to discounts on the list price of the Bespoke Tour listed on TheLondonStoryteller.com and does include any additional extras such as Pick Up/Drop Off or services provided by a 3rd Party such as but not limited admission fees and refreshments.